ADVERTISEMENT

Wake In Game

MW is the anti-DT. He can shoot and score, but man has he struggled on D anywhere inside the 3 point line. Not physical, out of position, not real good laterally. We need one guy that's the merger of them

Reactions: spiders13
offensive rebound against us costs us a 4th foul on SDJ - - although its another dumb foul.

4th foul on TA really MW fault as he is just not strong enough and gets pushed up way too high

we have committed an atrocious number of bad fouls - - especially given they have too realize how close its all being called

Trey's night is an anomaly...historical analysis allows me to say this.

Since we don't rebound anyway, I would rather put PF in there for Taylor at this point. I don't know how he is at FT shooting, but I know he can't be any worse. With Taylor out there, they will just foul him every time down the court and win the game.

Hope Kwan learned a lesson. He has to realise ball in his hand as shot clock expiring for a reason

like the fact that MW wanted the shot when the clock was running out and he can defend the perimeter some. He's a 3 and not a 4 for sure

Proud of the Spiders!

Defensive plays helped us to win. Did Greg Beckwith just say that we had 27 points off turnovers? Am I old and deaf?

I still like Khwan sharing the point with ShawnDre. Just sorry that so many fouls were called in the first half.

Last edited:
Guys I was wrong. Wood is better than advertised. His defense needs work, but you could say the same thing about every player on our team right now. He is a great offensive player so far.

Way to hang in there. Between the refs and our own doing, lot of fouls. Actually think Mooney handled it pretty well shuffling in various combinations to try to keep our main guys around for the end.

Really great road win. We got crushed on the boards but had 11 steals and forced 20 turnovers. Wake had 1 steal and only forced 6 turnovers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT