ADVERTISEMENT

UMBC Retrievers

Hello Duquesne....Hello Mason....we're going to be real good friends in the A-10 basement this year.

Who didn't see this coming?

I thought it would be closer than what most on here were calling (which was a blowout UR win). I thought this would be our only win for the rest of our OOC schedule. Boy was I wrong.

Wow, that VCU transfer is having a performance for the ages in the RC.

Yeah, anyone who thought we would blow out anyone this year was not using his brain to draw that conclusion. Six A-10 wins will be an accomplishment at this point. Now we can't even beat teams that don't see our style of play. I might watch the first 30 minutes of the Maryland game on loop for the next 4 months.

we are shooting 3-18 from three..... I am not at the game thank goodness. This is nothing but a trap game. UMBC is 7-1 and has nothing to lose.

The world of UR athletics is upside down. Football is good, losing our coach. Basketball sucks, keeping our coach. It's going to be a long winter until the Fighting Queally's get started.

02/18/2017 - the Queally's will get revenge against UMBC.

Hey our FT shooting is good. Keeping us in the game. Well sort of. If we are in the game even

I am surprised he took his jacket off. Jones is no where to be found in this game. UMBC is shooting 46 percent from the floor. Anything is possible when the visiting team shoots so well.

23, were you at the beer-tasting event today? Like, for the entire time? :D
I hear you eight legger, I would have liked to be there but instead I an at my own beer tasting. I would like to be more positive but I am done. Wish I was a billionaire but I will watch us fall of the ledge and not get too worked up I hope. I did watch my daughter shoot 90 percent with assists and good defense in her game today so that was fun.

I don't get the queally bashing. It is annoying especially coming from people that are so far removed from the inner workings and how anything goes down.

Reactions: iSpider
I hear you eight legger, I would have liked to be there but instead I an at my own beer tasting. I would like to be more positive but I am done. Wish I was a billionaire but I will watch us fall of the ledge and not get too worked up I hope. I did watch my daughter shoot 90 percent with assists and good defense in her game today so that was fun.
Ha, I am right there with you. Just enjoying the ranting. I was there tasting some beers for the first half and would have been positing similar things if the buzz hadn't worn off.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT