ADVERTISEMENT

This weekend

97spiderfan

Spider's Club
Feb 2, 2005
LaSalle goes out and gets a top Duke assistant to take over their program.

St. Joes goes out and gets a big impactful transfer, Ryan Daly.

Richmond loses 3 of our 4 top recruiting targets, including:

1. A guy chose McNeese State over us. McNeese frickin State.
2. We have a guy come in for an official visit and less than 24 hours later he commits to another program. Did Rob Jones pee in his gatorade while he was here or towel snap in his shower?
3. And then Bryce. Somehow, we have gone from a close second place during his original commitment to not even in his Top 5 now.

But look how many tickets were distributed for our games last year. It’s just like Cameron and louder than Hawk Hill!

Please ignore the 3 open spots on our team and no rising senior class. Everything is great!

Reactions: Eight Legger
It sounds like a general question but I would really like to know what percentage of this board is for Mooney vs. against Mooney. I don't believe I know how to make a poll on here but someone please do because I really want to see how many people still support Mooney.

On the plus side, I successfully painted the ceiling in several rooms in my house. This will give me something clean to look at next season should I need to lie in bed at night awake wondering how things got so desperate.

It sounds like a general question but I would really like to know what percentage of this board is for Mooney vs. against Mooney. I don't believe I know how to make a poll on here but someone please do because I really want to see how many people still support Mooney.
If you want to be a board moderator, you must learn how to do a poll. Basic litmus test. No guarantees though.

Reactions: MolivaManiac
LaSalle goes out and gets a top Duke assistant to take over their program.

St. Joes goes out and gets a big impactful transfer, Ryan Daly.

Richmond loses 3 of our 4 top recruiting targets, including:

1. A guy chose McNeese State over us. McNeese frickin State.
2. We have a guy come in for an official visit and less than 24 hours later he commits to another program. Did Rob Jones pee in his gatorade while he was here or towel snap in his shower?
3. And then Bryce. Somehow, we have gone from a close second place during his original commitment to not even in his Top 5 now.
Actually LaSalle picked the Nova assistant over Nate James the Duke assistant...

Did Daly commit? I expect him to...St Joe’s coach in 1986 Jimmy Boyle has a daughter Kelly Boyle who married Mickey Daly (a ST Joe player) and Ryan is their son.

Is it April 11 yet?

Reactions: MolivaManiac
Do you really think this would be an accurate poll that measures what our fans think? Pretty much all message boards are mostly negative. I guess it is too boring to share positive news, so most people post negative stuff. Also, nearly all "message board experts" think they could coach their team better and want their coach fired. It is beyond laughable at times, but take a look at other boards. It happens everywhere, so this board is actually the norm and not the exception.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT