ADVERTISEMENT

Ryan Soulis - 2023 Signee

As I reported about 2 weeks ago I was at the team shoot around. Ryan was clearly wearing a boot that day.

• Sad
Reactions: MDspider8
Is he able to get a redshirt possibly for this past season - given the injuries and limited games he appeared in?

Thanks Fan1. Disappointing news. Seems like big men can struggle with foot injuries. Hopefully can get this cleared up this off season. This sucks because as some on this board know, was really really high on Soulis, but the more shelf time he has, the less optimism for next year. Thinks this situation also just underlines the importance of Beagle.
We really need a Bigelow or Harris type in the portal. Very important now.

As I reported about 2 weeks ago I was at the team shoot around. Ryan was clearly wearing a boot that day.
Thanks, I missed that. Curious what happened there. He was in street clothes since before Christmas, so did he just get back on the court after the season wrapped up and reinjure something, or did they wait until after the season for a procedure? (No idea why they would have waited if he was already shut down for the season.)

Thanks, I missed that. Curious what happened there. He was in street clothes since before Christmas, so did he just get back on the court after the season wrapped up and reinjure something, or did they wait until after the season for a procedure? (No idea why they would have waited if he was already shut down for the season.)
he was also in a boot at the last home game I am virtually sure as I think about it now ..

Nope.

Screenshot-2024-04-10-at-11-36-59-AM.jpg

Wasn't wearing one at the Tech game either.

Screenshot-2024-04-10-at-11-43-33-AM.jpg

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT