ADVERTISEMENT

Roster as of May 16,2022

Thanks 32. Lots of work to do.

Back 7 of the D looks like a strength but it won't mean much if we can't stop the run and get after the passer.
We have Jeff Hanson, coaching DE I suspect we will be fine there and though I do not know much about Coach Daniels we sure had good DTs this year. Some are back from the DL two deep and many have had these coaches teaching them for a year or two while our Super Seniors were in the rotation. Hoping we get some pleasant surprises from hidden talent we never knew we had at these positions.

Sure would be great if the coaches and Beau agreed for Beau to switch to fullback!
I had thought the exact same thing about Braxton Hughes, he looked like a bull when they put him in for mop up vs JMU, ran it 4 times for 33 yards. I notice he is still on the rooster. I do not know about his blocking skills obviously, but if you need two yards, Braxton looked like an option.

Reactions: DTSpider and urfan1
So, 32, what is your overall evaluation about these changes? Also, it does seem to me
that this year we did pretty well with the VMI studs on board,

So, 32, what is your overall evaluation about these changes? Also, it does seem to me
that this year we did pretty well with the VMI studs on board,
Billy Cosh’s migration to UR was fundamentally instrumental as to why we’ve signed 3 transfers to date.QB(VMI,UMd):WR(VMI):WR(UMd)

Last edited:
Reactions: urfan1
Cosh will bring a new offense, that will excite potential transfers

Thanks 32. Lots of work to do.

Back 7 of the D looks like a strength but it won't mean much if we can't stop the run and get after the passer.
Still feel uneasy here as well.Those experienced,athletic,above average sized 2 DL potential transfers are hopefully on the signed board but have not been publicly disclosed for whatever reason.If not,we’s in big trouble.We have quick but undersized LBs.

Reactions: DTSpider
Update 5/28/22

13 WR

6 QB

6 RB

10 LB

6 TE

13 OL

13 DL

16 DB

4 K/P

1 LS
———

=============

14 Fr

15 RFr

3 So

19 RSo

1 Jr

21 RJr

11 RSr

4 Gr
———-

Update 5/28/22

13 WR

6 QB

6 RB

10 LB

6 TE

13 OL

13 DL

16 DB

4 K/P

1 LS
———

=============

14 Fr

15 RFr

3 So

19 RSo

1 Jr

21 RJr

11 RSr

4 Gr
———-
I’m curious, in your count, where did you put English? I see him playing a lot of running back this year.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT