ADVERTISEMENT

@ Rhode Island 1/25

UR has to beat Rhode Island for any chance to be in the top 4 of the A10, a position they have to be in for the A10 tournament. RI is easily the worst team of any of the ones currently ahead of the Spiders in the standings.

Go Spiders!

They got beaten yesterday by GW. Played Davidson close recently.

Also beat Mass, LaSalle, St J

Yes sir, though I will be looking to tease this up to +7.5.

What could go wrong.

Just for the record, and in case kneepad is online, I expect Spiders to win by 7. So I may do an alt line and win big.

LOL. I'm kinda nervous now, because this was far less declarative than the usual, "we should win this game by double digits" that I'm used to.

Yes sir, though I will be looking to tease this up to +7.5.

What could go wrong.

Just for the record, and in case kneepad is online, I expect Spiders to win by 7. So I may do an alt line and win big
LOL. I'm kinda nervous now, because this was far less declarative than the usual, "we should win this game by double digits" that I'm used to.
Line moved to -1 spiders a few hours ago.

Isaiah’s gotta stay on the bench until he can get this figured out. I’m less nervous with Sal out there dribbling than him. I think he’ll get it all together, but right now he is just overthinking everything.

RI getting transition baskets. Guess our bypassing offensive rebounding strategy to get back is working again.

Reactions: SpiderK
Don't worry, Mooney will have things figured out against Rhody by the time we play them for the sixth or seventh time later this season. Just relax.

Reactions: 8legs1dream
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT