ADVERTISEMENT

@ Rhode Island 1/25

URI scored 1 point in the last 5:50. Pretty crazy. I am glad this team doesn't give up when down big, just wish they didn't dig themselves into a hole so often.
Reminded me of this game last year.

“Tyler Burton's spinning, reverse offensive putback with 9:28 to play extended Richmond's lead to six. His uncontested layup with two seconds remaining made the final score 67-62 in favor of Duquesne. In between those field goals, Richmond missed all six of its shots from the field and committed five turnovers as the Dukes caught and passed the Spiders en route to a berth in Friday's A-10 Quarterfinals.”

Rhody obviously is nothing special, as we knew coming in, but this is a game we normally would lose after the way the first half went. Kudos on the comeback! Can't remember us turning a game completely around and closing it out like that in the last three minutes in some time.

Last edited:
Reminded me of this game last year.

“Tyler Burton's spinning, reverse offensive putback with 9:28 to play extended Richmond's lead to six. His uncontested layup with two seconds remaining made the final score 67-62 in favor of Duquesne. In between those field goals, Richmond missed all six of its shots from the field and committed five turnovers as the Dukes caught and passed the Spiders en route to a berth in Friday's A-10 Quarterfinals.”
I must say I’m disappointed that this post didn’t get me any likes.

Reactions: Gallipoli
Rhody obviously is nothing special, as we knew coming in, but this is a game we normally word lose after the way the first half went. Kudos on the comeback! Can't remember us turning a game completely around and closing it out like that in three last three minutes in some time.

That is a good point, normally we are the ones folding under the pressure of the last 5 minutes of a game. Nice to see it from the other side for once.

Reactions: SpiderK
Is it bad that I’m mad that we came back and won this game? I know we’re not going to the ncaas so I’d rather just pile on the losses at this point.

• Angry
Reactions: spiderman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT