ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Tracker

Yep, at least that's what he was listed at in his playing days.

Yep, at least that's what he was listed at in his playing days.
CM looks about as tall as Boyden, who was listed at 6'8".
F7TJmAvX0AAYCau

We've contacted 2025 PG Preston Edmead out of Long Island and NEPSAC school Williston Northampton. Seton Hall is probably his biggest offer so far.

Reactions: gospidersgo
Here in my neck of the woods, the Spiders stopped by to check out 2025 6'8" G(!) Isaac Erickson out of Green Level HS. Has offers from Charleston and Arkansas State so far.

Reactions: gospidersgo
We stopped by the Miller School again after the whole team was at a recent football game. At a minimum, I suspect we're monitoring 2025 Ryan Crotty, who we were previously mentioned as having contacted.

Reactions: urfan1
We stopped by the Miller School again after the whole team was at a recent football game. At a minimum, I suspect we're monitoring 2025 Ryan Crotty, who we were previously mentioned as having contacted.

He must have reclassified from 24’ to 25’ when he switched to the Miller School. Wonder if any relation to former UVA PG John Crotty.

He must have reclassified from 24’ to 25’ when he switched to the Miller School. Wonder if any relation to former UVA PG John Crotty.
Yes, he reclassed.

Not sure if any relation to John Crotty, but his dad's name is Dan.

Here in my neck of the woods, the Spiders stopped by to check out 2025 6'8" G(!) Isaac Erickson out of Green Level HS. Has offers from Charleston and Arkansas State so far.

I missed that Ericksen previously took an unofficial visit to UR. He's picked up offers from Mercer and Furman recently, so still waiting to really pop.

Not sure why I have never looked at this thread previously but I’ve seen Preston Edmead play. Was 2 years ago in Suffolk County (LI) championship game. He was a soph then so he must have reclassified back a year. He played at Isaiah Wilson’s school last year so 3rd school in 3 for him this year as 2 years ago he was at public school before prep schools past 2 years. He was very quick but small/slight. Good mid range game that I don’t remember extending consistently to outside the 3 point line. But that was early 2022 so he’s obvs had plenty of time to improve that aspect. His team lost that championship game to a team who had no D-1 talent but were undefeated at the time. If he’s grown and gotten taller and stronger and developed a 3 game I could see him in A10 but if not then lower level D-1. As for offensive fit for UR unknown as his team at the time was loose and not well coached so tough to evaluate.

Interest in CG Justin Ray out of Greenville, SC. Lieberman says here that he's a 2023, but looks like he's actually a 2024.

Never heard anything more about us and Ray after the initial report over year ago, but he just committed to Monmouth.

We've been in touch with 2025 F Jonah Funk out of Illinois. Only offer so far is Eastern Illinois, but getting P6 interest.

Pretty sure Isaac is scheduled to be at tonight's Davidson game. Green Level lost for first time this season last night but as regular season conference champs will be a 3 seed in NC 4A state playoffs. BC coaching staff was in to see him last weekend prior to them playing at Duke, he had previously taken an unofficial there.

Nice. I saw yesterday he posted about recent visits to Furman and Purdue. I assume unofficials so far.

Actually, it may. It should be quite evident that no matter the circumstances, Mooney's not going anywhere.
His profile picture is so childish to continue it. And with the way the team is playing, why would we want another
coach?
The only people that don’t seem to respect him are on this site. It’s very puzzling.

Reactions: gcarter52
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT