ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Tracker

Weir's ESPN profile shows him as having committed to Northeastern in September? Guess he has de-committed? Big body.
But 247 and Verbal commits do not.
However all three list him as 6'10" 265lb...

I think Wilson, Weir & Reynolds would be a good start to a rebuild...

Good or Bad sign Weir getting more interest from SEC. Good as I think this legitimizes him more as a big time recruit, bad b/c more competition. De-committed from Northeastern, but is he now looking for p5. Hopefully we are not stuck in that middle ground again.
We’re getting him on campus. If we can’t sell him on a role (grants back up for a year then starter as I think he’d immediately pass Grace), new basketball facility, good academics, gorgeous campus, etc., then that’s on us (I.e. our coaches).

think he'll like our style a lot. ball goes through the high and low post often.
he's seems like kind of a throw back old school banging big man. not sure he has perimeter skills but that might be good. I like him.

think he'll like our style a lot. ball goes through the high and low post often.
he's seems like kind of a throw back old school banging big man. not sure he has perimeter skills but that might be good. I like him.
His twitter acct says he committed to northeastern in sept...did he decommit?

I keep hearing there’s no room for a guy like that in the modern game...

With what I see left after the BEST class ever leaves (lack of size) tells me kid MUST be signed. Hopefully p5/6 doesn't swoop in. Seriously I don't care if his game right now is that of the Chief in One Flew Over .......!​

Reactions: 73CPA
I like this, we have been recruiting the NEPSAC pretty hard lately it seems. Obviously we have Burton, and seems like we are being mentioned with a lot of guys.
https://newenglandrecruitingreport.com/rankings/new-england-class-of-2021
We missed out on Tongue, no. 5 on this list. I saw Nate Santos, no. 6 on this list , play a couple weeks ago. Big time talent has Uconn and Illinois chasing.

Big athletic guard/wing in Simmons, plenty of spots to fill in 2021.

Wonder if this guy is on our radar:

Seems to be getting a lot of attention all of the sudden. Boston U just offered, so maybe we should just sit this one out :). But we do have a slot now. Still would like to go after a transfer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT