ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Tracker

Another guy we’ve been talking to. Looks like I nly lower level offers so far though.

Another guy that we offered a long time ago but who never got his own thread. We offered his brother a couple of years ago too.

Reactions: plydogg
Haven’t heard anything about Marcus Randolph in a long time, and in fact he doesn’t even have his own thread here, but he’s announcing tomorrow.

Reactions: plydogg
I'm looking for 2020 offers that we made who committed elsewhere. I see current year and archives going back from 2018 in this thread. any ideas? I tried rivals, verbal commits, 247 ... very incomplete. thanks.

I don't know of a good place to keep tabs on that historical stuff...sorry. The 2020 recruiting cycle was while I was on self-imposed hiatus from the board, so I wasn't keeping a close eye on things.

Haven’t heard anything about this guy in a long time and he doesn’t have his own thread here, but Aaron Lemon-Warren has picked up an offer from Penn State.

This is still the UR recruiting tracker, correct? Or who knows maybe 32 is related to him!

So do we have any bigs we are in on still? Front page doesn’t look promising, so I’m projecting we’re on the “then a miracle occurs” recruiting plan.

Reactions: gospidersgo
sorry, I figured "in on still" just meant guys we were recruiting out of HS. guys in the portal are pretty new.

Quick update on Aaron Lemon-Warren...we were his first offer back in June 2019, but we never heard much after that so I assume we haven't been involved with him in quite some time. I imagine Penn State is his likely leader after they offered him about six weeks ago.

Averaging 18.9 with 8.5 boards for Archbishop Ryan, he was named first-team all-PCL, joining future Spider Marcus Randolph (and three of his Archbishop Wood teammates). He went for 36 and 11 yesterday in a PIAA 5A semis win.

We haven’t been mentioned with AJ in a very long time, so I don’t expect us to be on his list, but throwing this out here for the sake of it.

Reactions: nathanw19
Richmond-area guy who was at Varina and Trinity before heading to Oak Hill. Started racking up offers a couple years ago, but I haven't seen much activity recently. Should be getting a lot of exposure at Oak Hill.

AJ is more of a SG than a PG, but obviously we're in pretty good shape with guards in general.

This kid from Va. Beach just decommitted from Cincy after they fired Brannen. He's 6-9 and shoots threes. I think we offered him early on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT