ADVERTISEMENT

Prediction

I'm thinking that SDJ and KF will be on the court together in a similar fashion to how KA and CL played PG in 2011 (KA's senior year, and CL's freshman season).

I'm thinking that SDJ and KF will be on the court together in a similar fashion to how KA and CL played PG in 2011 (KA's senior year, and CL's freshman season).
Out of necessity, yes, but I think CM is done with the double small guard experiment. I think that pairing will occur only if we don't have a more legit option or situationally where the opponent warrants it.

I think he'll play the best players. Khwan is likely SDJ's backup right now, getting 6-8 mpg. if he plays so well he deserves more time, it probably won't come at SDJ's expense. that's when they'd play together.

I think he'll play the best players. Khwan is likely SDJ's backup right now, getting 6-8 mpg. if he plays so well he deserves more time, it probably won't come at SDJ's expense. that's when they'd play together.
Fair enough. I certainly hope we play the 5 best guys, all of my evaluations are based on analysis of last year's performances and where i think we were strong/weak. This year will see changes as happens every year.

Our Spiders will likely be picked 2nd or 3rd in the pre-season poll. They usually respect teams with a number of returning players. My daughter thinks I'm crazy, but the Spiders are returning to the Sweet Sixteen! Roll D&$& Spide!
Ulla, sounds like you have a smart daughter. :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT