ADVERTISEMENT

Opponent Tracker

Utah State defeated New Mexico State 85-58
#22 St. Bonaventure defeated Clemson 68-65
Davidson defeated Penn 72-60
UMass defeated UNC Greensboro 93-90 (OT)
Duquesne lost to Northeastern 71-55
#20 Maryland defeated Hofstra 69-67
George Washington lost to UMass Lowell 67-56
George Mason lost to James Madison 67-64
Old Dominion is currently losing 57-52 to East Carolina with 7:57 left
Fordham is in OT vs Maryland-Eastern Shore
Wofford is winning 59-55 over Hampton with 6:47 to play

Fordham pulling a Fordham, throwing the ball away on an easy inbounds in a tie game with 30 seconds left.

UMES pulling a UMES, letting Fordham just drive the length of the floor and lay it in to tie it up again with one second left.

Headed to double OT.

UMES scores the final seven points of the game over the last two minutes to take the 2-point win.

Dayton’s about to complete a collapse and lose at home to Austin Peay.

If Rhode Island loses to Tulsa, Nov 20 2021 may go down as the worst A10 day in history other than Mar 12 2020.

I did say pretty much always, so no, I’m not going to say it’s 100%. Multi-year agreements are pretty well known.

Reactions: Mo 2.0
I was expecting a pretty strong A10 this year. Knee injuries have diminished SLU and VCU. Was expecting a resurgence from Dayton, so far looking doubtful. Bonnie's only one living up to expectations so far. They have the best coach so I guess should not be a surprise.

Reactions: whampas
Old Dominion lost to Penn 71-63
Georgia State beat High Point 74-66
Mississippi State* is beating Morehead State 55-44
Utah State is in a close one with Oklahoma 52-48 halfway through the 2nd half
UMass down 3 to Ball State with 37 seconds left
Rhode Island plays Boston College at 5:00
Wofford plays Georgia Southern at 5:00
Davidson plays East Carolina at 6:00
NC State plays Texas Southern at 6:00
#22 St. Bonaventure plays Marquette at 7:30

Utah St's Bean has 17 points and an incredible 17 rebounds right now against Oklahoma with 8 minutes left in the 2nd. Utah St. down by 3, hopefully they can pull out a win.

The only good thing is our two losses are neutral site and road game. But we aren’t going to get much chatter unless we go on a quick run and pile up a bunch of wins that include a couple good NET wins.
I realize things hasn’t gone the way we want it to but it is yet early. We can turn it around. These games are valuable down the stretch.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT