ADVERTISEMENT

Opponent Tracker

Anyone know why we no longer play a series with Wake Forest. This is the longest stretch we have gone playing them in some time....

Opponent Tracker 11/19/2021:

New Mexico State vs Utah State - 12:00 ESPN2
#22 St. Bonaventure vs Clemson - 2:30 ESPN2
Davidson vs Pennsylvania - 2:30 ESPNU
UMass vs UNC Greensboro - 3:00 CBSSN
Northeastern vs Duquesne - 5:45 ESPN3
Hofstra vs #20 Maryland - 6:30 FS1
UMass Lowell vs George Washington - 7:00 ESPN+
George Mason vs James Madison - 7:00
Maryland Eastern Shore vs Fordham - 7:00 ESPN+
East Carolina vs Old Dominion - 7:30 ESPNU
Hampton vs Wofford - 7:30 ESPN+

Buckhingam looking to take UNCG to 5-0 against Mass. Cal-Bakersfield always seemed odd choice for him .. but UNCG seems to have worked out well so far ...

Utah State looking incredible right now. 13-0 run puts them up 20-7 on New Mexico State.

I might sound crazy but if the tournament started today I think they’re a sweet 16 team

Reactions: gcarter52
Utah State looking incredible right now. 13-0 run puts them up 20-7 on New Mexico State.

I might sound crazy but if the tournament started today I think they’re a sweet 16 team
Now 37-16...
Why are they so bad in odd numbered games, and so good in even numbered games?

Reactions: plydogg
From what I have seen in the Mountain West so far, I think Bean may end up as POY.

Temple....well they are getting killed again. We know they have gotten some good recruits, I think the coach is terrible. But at least they have a fan base and board very deserving of the sh@#t show :). I am planning my attack now. Can't wait.

• Haha
Reactions: gospidersgo
Bonnies got a few more shots to fall toward the end of the half and trimmed a 16-point deficit to 10, but they've still got a lot of work to do in a low-scoring game. Clemson's interior defense is denying Osunniyi, who only took one shot.

Watching UMass and UNCG. Buckingham doesn't really excite me anymore. Kind of disappointing.

unisex-tri-blend-t-shirt-clay-triblend-front-601224b2e6bcf_940x.jpg

Reactions: plydogg and urmite
Maybe, but wouldn't it be better to drive a little further down the coast and watch your Bonnies in Charleston?

But speaking of Myrtle, Davidson handled Penn today.
All the games in South Carolina today weren't in the same arena? ;)

Did someone hit a 3 pointer for UNCG to force OT?
Nothing is updating the stats here at work...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT