ADVERTISEMENT

One time transfer rule

BS, either moon is a baby or his boy PQ did not have his back. No proof this happened and if it did happen as the top paid employee you fight for yourself or pull in your friend PQ and have him wave his big checkbook. Bogus narrative.
Player, Malcolm Bernard. AD: Keith Gill, aka crickets

Last edited:
we also couldn't get Marquis Godwin in just 4 years ago.

I know some of you want no line other than the NCAA minimum, but we do have a line. we don't know if it's moved.

Godwin hasn't turned out to be much of a miss. Doing ok for Hampton. Probably a Wojcik-caliber at best.

I don't need NCAA minimum, but for all of those that attended UR (myself included a long time ago) - its just like any other school. Its not difficult to pass your classes. Maybe difficult to get an A or Dean's list, but if you show up to class, act interested, do the work - even if you fail the tests - most professors will give you a C. Especially athletes.

that's true. it's tougher to get into a good school like Richmond than it is to graduate from it. Ivy schools will tell you the same thing.

but I'm not a fan of letting poor students into a good school just to raise the athletic profile. we can do well with good student athletes. they're out there.

Ivy League is going to allow this year's seniors to stay on and participate next year as grad students at their current schools if they want. Looks like it's a one-year exception though, so other student-athletes will face the issue in future years when they run up against graduation with eligibility remaining.

Reactions: plydogg
Ivy League is going to allow this year's seniors to stay on and participate next year as grad students at their current schools if they want. Looks like it's a one-year exception though, so other student-athletes will face the issue in future years when they run up against graduation with eligibility remaining.
February is a little late for this decision.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT