ADVERTISEMENT

OK, UNADULTERATED BOOK PLEA

WebSpinner

Spider's Club
Gold Member
May 7, 2003
my daughter, kirsten, has written a small devotional piece to be used during the advent season, MAKE HIM ROOM. it is on amazon and can be downloaded to your computer, kindle, iPad type devices. over the weekend the book went from 65,000th to 41st so fun to watch that happen for her. if any of you are searching for a piece to utilize during this season, hope you will check it out. it might still be free or if a pay only, about $3.00. i am a commissioned agent for this endeavor, with all proceeds going to the SAF........

That's great Spinner. Kudos to your daughter. Question - when I saw her name on Amazon raised the question if she is any kin to the well known cartoonist with the same surname?

not that i am award of but who knows. his fam is from kansas and mizzou and have not met a lot of them so there could be a celeb that i don't know and they do not claim. Admiral, also please pass this along as this is the only way to make others aware of the piece. she is somewhere around 6000 downloads at this time.

This post was edited on 12/3 11:47 AM by WebSpinner

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT