ADVERTISEMENT

NIL Program at UR

Gallipoli

Graduate Assistant
Aug 20, 2017
The Doghouse
I have heard several times that UR has an NIL program. If so, what is it called? How does one contribute? And how does that get administered? Who receives funds and under what conditions?

I have heard several times that UR has an NIL program. If so, what is it called? How does one contribute? And how does that get administered? Who receives funds and under what conditions?

U should probably search board first b4 posting & asking but jmo.

Check out thread here…

the NIL website is www.spidersnil.com There is a button for one time contributions. It is being administered by a firm headed by Chris Schoemann, who runs a company called first team consulting, and has been involved by college athletics for decades (and also runs other NILs for other schools).

Reactions: UR80sfan
The Richmond NIL collective continues to add new members and I believe there are now around 20 people giving $10 thousand or more. The guys running it have done a terrific job and this should have a big positive impact in our recruiting efforts. The NIL program will accept donations of any size.

Last edited:
The Richmond NIL collective continues to add new members and I believe there are now around 20 people giving $10 thousand or more. The guys running it have done a terrific job and this should have a big positive impact in our recruiting efforts. The NIL program will except donations of any size.
I believe they listed them at the game today…

Last edited:
Reactions: UR80sfan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT