ADVERTISEMENT

NCAAB Betting

Not so fast...Fordham was down 54–27, but has battled almost all the way back. Down three with 23 seconds to play.

• Wow
Reactions: 8legs1dream
Saint Peter's blows away NJIT and I'm back to

Current record: 3-3.

Today's pick: Rutgers -14.5 over Bryant.

1-2 yesterday. Not seeing much I like yet today. Eyeing that one Law. I think Rutgers got a wake up call losing to Princeton in the first game. Bryant I think may be a bit of a mess right now with their fearless leader sidelined. Today's PSA: Careful driving and parking your car in Smithfield RI :)

I'm taking Army with the +25.5 at Indiana to get me in the win column for the season 😰

giphy.gif

1-2 baby!!!

Reactions: GKiller and urfan1
had to happen after the body cam footage.
something's not right there.
What's crazy about this is that the original leave happened before the ("alleged") hit and run - so that whole bodycam incident is technically unrelated? The scuttlebut on several boards (and take this info fwiw) is that the leave was due to the fact that he was getting a little too cozy with some Bryant coeds. If that's true, I have to feel bad for his wife and kids, it looks like he has a nice family.

Per the NJ.com article announcing his resignation: "ESPN reported in late September that Grasso was taking a leave of absence, citing a school spokesperson. It has not been reported why Grasso took the leave of absence but he has been undergoing some serious personal issues, multiple people with direct knowledge who were not authorized to speak publicly told NJ Advance Media."

Law, I had seen that earlier about the coeds. When I came across this story about the hit and run - I was like oh, that previous story must have been wrong. But no, that was unrelated. But then Mr. Grasso's explanation about the restaurant further confused me. The cops trying to type out the video cam report must have been like what the heck.

Reactions: Spider-Law
he's messed up. this may have been in the works already, but the body cam footage brought his instability public.

Reactions: urfan1
Connecting the dots in a potentially inaccurate and highly accusatory way based partly upon circumstantial evidence (but hey, he's not our coach, so who cares?!)...He was probably out late drinking and doing other things with a coed, drove her back to the dorms and hit something along the way, panicked, kept going, told his wife someone must have sidewiped him while he was parked, then tried to confuse the cop and himself with that ridiculous act on camera.

In short: Congratulations, Jared, on being named the next head coach at Louisville!

You can't always believe the pictures on the internet guys!!

I can neither deny or confirm I have been in Blackies at the same time as Grasso.

EL, as you may recall - or may not - Grasso was long time assistant at Iona, and thought to be coach in waiting, but instead went to Bryant, paving the way for Pitino. Or likely Pitino showing interest paved the way out the door for Grasso.

Reactions: Eight Legger
by the way ... heck of a job by Grasso's lawyer.
Grasso leaves the scene of an accident, it's on film, and then blatantly lies about it to a cop ... but the charge is dismissed?
I have a feeling I wouldn't be so lucky.

how dare Grasso use that hashtag, as it's the name of the awesome 2005 album by The Hold Steady. A whole lot of drug use references in that album if you want to make that leap (but don't, bc as I mentioned in another thread, it's the conspiracy theory age. It's just a stupid message board comment.) Anyway, how dare he.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT