ADVERTISEMENT

NCAAB Betting

I love this thread. But I'm not touching CBB until December. Too early for me to get good reads on who is good/ who isn't/ teams tendencies.

CFB has some great lines right now that allow for some profit if you wanna dig a bit.

Lowell had a 9 point lead over GT evaporate over the past few minutes. Now up only a bucket in crunch time.

UMASS easily covers and I return to .500.

Current record: 4-4.

Today's pick: THE HAWK (-18.5) over Stonehill.
Saint Joe's ROLLS and I'm up over the .500 mark.

Current record: 5-4.

Today's pick: VCU (-6.5) over Radford. The Rams are still smarting from that first loss and looking to right the ship. Radford has played well so far, but this screams 10 point VCU win at home.

Reactions: urfan1
Tonight's plays:

Canisius +10.5 @ Cleveland State
Nebraska -15.5 vs Stony Brook
Northern Arizona +13.5 @ Seattle
and the answer is ... "who are 6 teams I've never seen play basketball?".

grt70jnpzy951.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: CH_Spider
Hmm, liking the looks of Canisius - they played Syracuse tough for awhile the other night and won at Bonnies. And Kenpom has this as 7 point spread. What could go wrong. Hopefully I don't jinx you here, but in on Canisius +10.5. (W)

I'm sure I'll find out their best player didn't travel to the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: CH_Spider
and the answer is ... "who are 6 teams I've never seen play basketball?".

grt70jnpzy951.jpg
Really? You missed Mouse McFadden and Cleveland ST play Navy and David Robinson in the 1986 Sweet Sixteen? They lost by 1…

They beat Indiana in the first round, then in the second round, they beat the same St Joe’s that beat us by 1.

UCLA was losing to Lafayette in the second half before the Leopards went scoreless for 10 minutes. They scored a grand total of 5 points in the final 13:17.

One core betting rule I always follow. Take the underdog. The points or the ML, that's where best odds r.

I break the rule often. Although generally it's when i bet favorites of teams I dislike, or against my own teams. E.g. there's a BC/VCU ML parlay coming tonight. U can't do just points there u could get doubly screwed.

Reactions: brooklyn brownstone
Saint Joe's ROLLS and I'm up over the .500 mark.

Current record: 5-4.

Today's pick: VCU (-6.5) over Radford. The Rams are still smarting from that first loss and looking to right the ship. Radford has played well so far, but this screams 10 point VCU win at home.
VCU wins (and covers) handily.

Current record: 6-4.

Today's pick: AIR FORCE (-16.5) over Lindenwood.

Give me some winners today CH :):):)

I am taking BC -5.5 (W)
Reasoning: 1)According to this board and the BC fans - they are really really good this year.
2) Situational Play - Harvard coming off an OVERTIME, BACK to BACK games (rest advantage huge to BC here), In State Rival.

BC should win big, unless they are a mediocre, bottom dweller ACC team. :)

Last edited:

I am taking BC -5.5
Reasoning: 1)According to this board and the BC fans - they are really really good this year.
2) Situational Play - Harvard coming off an OVERTIME, BACK to BACK games (rest advantage huge to BC here), In State Rival.

And I forgot, one of the issues we were to face - even though this game is in the Boston area, Harvard will not be familiar with the sight lines. Though their should be a few more warm bodies in the arena.

I am taking BC -5.5

nice hedge! ;)

Reactions: spider23
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT