ADVERTISEMENT

NCAAB Betting

I am eying that one 4ever. FAU easy cover, though Loyola cut it to 8 at one point. Should have known better than bet on Cuse, one of my least favorite teams in any sport - cuse hoops. They looked like they would pull away a few times, but to no avail.

Really interesting game tonight (not Zona Duke) but you have New Mexico going to St. Mary's. Some would say New Mexico has the best returning back court in the country, AND they are one of the few if at all to win at St. Mary's the last two years. But - this is St. Mary's and I believe New Mexico has had some injuries pre season. Kind of liking St. Mary's to cover, may try to stay up to watch - 10PM Eastern start.

Not feeling too much on the slate tonight. I'll put in Pepperdine +8.5 at UC Davis (W) as my play for tonight. Thinking I like St. Mary's at home to avenge loss to New Mexico, but not sure.

Last edited:
man it is weird seeing the names of some of these non D1 schools that people are playing this season

"University of Health Sciences & Pharmacy Eutectics vs Evansville Purple Aces"
"Apprentice School Builders vs Norfolk State Spartans"
"Christendom Crusaders vs VMI Keydets"

🤣
stat stuffers. Bryant put up 140 beating Fisher College last night.

man it is weird seeing the names of some of these non D1 schools that people are playing this season

"University of Health Sciences & Pharmacy Eutectics vs Evansville Purple Aces"
"Apprentice School Builders vs Norfolk State Spartans"
"Christendom Crusaders vs VMI Keydets"

🤣
Mark your calendars for Will Wade's McNeese's team battle on 12/5

• Haha
Reactions: 8legs1dream
Mark your calendars for Will Wade's McNeese's team battle on 12/5

Mississippi University for Women is a better name for that co-ed institution than its original name of Mississippi Industrial Institute and College for the Education of White Girls.

(It's been co-ed for 40 years, and it looks like they're finally working on changing the name again.)

I also like that the ESPN predictor is giving MUW a 2.5% chance of winning this game.

that's got to be a tough sell recruiting for men's basketball at the Mississippi University for Women (much less for White Girls).

I imagine most of their mailing go straight in the trash before opening.

Reactions: Eight Legger
stat stuffers. Bryant put up 140 beating Fisher College last night.
Ha, speaking of your favorite recruiter Jared Grasso - currently suspended? coach of Bryant - you will recall that he offered pretty much every top 200 player in the country - with limited results -though has had some success in the portal

He is suspended for an ongoing investigation - which if you read a message board or two - seems like he was too actively recruiting co-eds as well.

At least he got the hit and run charges dropped, but if you watch some of this video he is better off just staying in his house and being quiet:

The hit and run not related to his current suspension, guy has a lot going on

just a heads up, the video is about 30 minutes ... slow start but pretty amazing.

That poor cop just trying to explain he was there for a hit-and-run...lol.

• Haha
Reactions: spider23
Mississippi University for Women is a better name for that co-ed institution than its original name of Mississippi Industrial Institute and College for the Education of White Girls.

(It's been co-ed for 40 years, and it looks like they're finally working on changing the name again.)

I also like that the ESPN predictor is giving MUW a 2.5% chance of winning this game.
Good ole MIICEWG...

Anddddddddd 'Cuse fails to cover. Womp.

Current record: 1-2.

Tonight's pick: GT -10.5 over Howard.
GT does not cover and the ACC lets me down again. Lesson learned? (Probably not).

Current record: 1-3.

Tonight's pick: VCU -4.5 over Samford. VCU desperate for a bounce-back win, and I think they respond well.

OK Ill get these in early, tail at your own peril :):
Richmond/Siena - Over 141.5 (L)
Fordham -1.5 (L)
Creighton -24.5 (W)

I think my highest confidence out of these is our over - based on our ball movement in game 1 - even if King is due to not have 34. Also, I did not see any increased emphasis on our defensive end. So look for a 62-58 grinder

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT