ADVERTISEMENT

Mooney post Queens game press interview

UR80sfan

Star
Jan 28, 2018
Mooney said a few very interesting and encouraging things in the post-game interview. In addition to complimenting the leading player of the game, he also mentioned:

1. Mikkel Tyne is terrific on defense and has the potential to be one of the best defensive players he has coached. He also stated that he feels Tyne will be much better on offense once he gets used to the speed of the game.

2. Aidan Noyes – Mooney is very high on him and mentioned that he will be a big contributor on offense as he gets more playing time

3. Jason Roche – He has no worries about Jason’s recent shooting and says he adds a lot of value on the court in addition to scoring.

If these 3 start contributing in a bigger way, we are going to be a difficult team to beat.

I love Tyne’s defense, not just his man to man cover skills, but how well he understands the switching defense, how to hedge and clog passing lanes and still be in position to recover. Watch him closely on a few possessions, it’s great to see.

I’m extremely high on his game.

I love Tyne’s defense, not just his man to man cover skills, but how well he understands the switching defense, how to hedge and clog passing lanes and still be in position to recover. Watch him closely on a few possessions, it’s great to see.

I’m extremely high on his game.
agreed, and from his recruiting highlights I expect the offense will come.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT