ADVERTISEMENT

A10 tournament schedule change

UR80sfan

Star
Jan 28, 2018
I think we have the best starting 5 in the league with all playing terrific basketball. For 2 games in a row every starter has scored at least 10 points, but with very high minutes. The A10 tournament schedule change is going to help us a lot. We only have to play 3 games and have a full rest day between the 1st and 2nd game. This is only one more game than we played in a few tournaments earlier in the season. Our bench has also been playing well, although I would like to see Tyne shoot less.

I think we have the best starting 5 in the league with all playing terrific basketball. For 2 games in a row every starter has scored at least 10 points, but with very high minutes. The A10 tournament schedule change is going to help us a lot. We only have to play 3 games and have a full rest day between the 1st and 2nd game. This is only one more game than we played in a few tournaments earlier in the season. Our bench has also been playing well, although I would like to see Tyne shoot less.
I would like for him to focus more on assists and steals with some 2 or 3 point shot attempts.

The A10 tournament is going to be wide open as far as who could win. A10 has 10 teams ranked in the top 110 in Kenpom. Every game is going to be a battle. This is a good year to only have to play 3 games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT