ADVERTISEMENT

King

How about getting the Fordham announcers to vote - no other opposing team announcers have waxed that eloquent about King.
the Fordham announcers have significant cred...you may have heard them talking about one of them getting a temp gig as color man on the Nets broadcasts...

I believe that makes the strong opinions they shared about the Spiders and King legit, not just fluff filling air time...

Go Spiders!

Am I losing my mind or did the King make this free throw? Great shot but I'm pretty certain only 3 pts as his FT spilled out. We've done a good job w the tweets lately so I'll cut them a break.

Very likable player. Skilled, hardworking guard who wants to win because he hasn’t been on winning teams before. The only thing wrong with King is that he can only play at UR for one year.

Definitely sound clips from the interview that will go on the Mooney recruiting playlist.

Thanks for linking that interview. It was a great peek behind the curtain of what motivates him and how he's come so far. Very much the same person you see on the court as well - supremely confident but not cocky, humble, hard working. So glad to have him as part of the Spider family.

And as others have said - what a sales pitch this interview (and his success in general) should be to future recruits and potential transfers.

Another thing I like about King is his postgame interviews - always gives the rest of the team much credit - that's the way we play - and the like - and the fact he is totally relaxed and happy............
2nd that. Really appreciate his team play attitude! He does seem really relaxed and happy, doesn't he?

Reactions: urfan1
King is one cool customer both on and off the court. He carries himself with confidence, letting you know he is gonna cook you, without being overly cocky about it. This confidence carries over and is reflected in the entire team, they don't seem to get rattled out there ever.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT