ADVERTISEMENT

Hardt: 'Everything is awesome!'

Dr James was a Prof. of Religion and my advisor. I remember taking a religion and
morality course my freshmen year.

Dr James was a Prof. of Religion and my advisor. I remember taking a religion and
morality course my freshmen year.
I think I took that too, from Dr. Frank Eakin (sp?). He was my advisor. We had to take it to fulfill our humanities requirement. Luckily I tested out and didn't have to take two years of a foreign language (I spoke Yankee :D). And mandatory chapel would have been a deal-breaker on ever attending UR.

And mandatory chapel would have been a deal-breaker on ever attending UR.
We had a mandatory event first few days of freshman year that was in the chapel, but that was the only time I ever stepped foot in it. Saturday classes I could have dealt with, but mandatory chapel and/or Bible study would have also been a deal breaker for me.

Reactions: Wood Hall
77. Free love, free beer and lots of illegal smoke!
Hey Rick, what about freshman beanies? Mandatory ties to class?

Anyone think Mr. Beilein would be interested in being an AD? Or is having the cushy "player development" gig in the NBA to much to give up?

🙏🙏🙏 Then we can bring Simon Gray home and have someone who actually cares about UR and winning.
Having personally worked with Simon years ago when I was a wee lad, his love for the school was unmatched.

That being said, really hope whoever our next AD is, an exhaustive search is done to find the right candidate instead of the last search which was a joke. Would really like someone of the Miller mode, came from a bigger school and wanted to elevate the programs. And someone with experience in football.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT