ADVERTISEMENT

GW game thread - Wed 7pm - NBC Sports App only (not ESPN+ or MASN)

We’ve given up 14 off rebounds. It’s the only thing keeping them in the game

Hmm, my "subscription" on NBC expired with about 4 minutes left. When I got it back we had lost 10 points on the lead.
I’m in NC. The game wasn’t carried on USA here but when I logged in to my cable account via a PC it was playing. Don’t know if that may help in the future.

We’ve given up 14 off rebounds. It’s the only thing keeping them in the game
I agree it has with 17 2ndC points but 12-23 shooting from downtown by the Spiders offsetting that big time.

What can you say, Mooney's team just finding ways to win. Look been on Mooney's case while, but I have to credit him now like he got the blame previously for finding ways to lose.

If not for Holmes, King has to be A10 POY so far. Loved K0 and thought he was instant offense at times, but arguably season King is having can't be topped.

I’m biased of course…but Dji played a heck of a defensive game on Bishop. I don’t believe he scored on him. His points came from line and a couple on Neal off a switch. He told me he knew it would be tough and boy did he step up. Should be in the convo for defensive POY imo 🫠🕷️🏀 6-0

I’m biased of course…but Dji played a heck of a defensive game on Bishop. I don’t believe he scored on him. His points came from line and a couple on Neal off a switch. He told me he knew it would be tough and boy did he step up. Should be in the convo for defensive POY imo 🫠🕷️🏀 6-0
You have every right to be bias, a heck of a game by him and the rest of the team.

I think he also got 2 points off of Mooney

Bishop went 4-18 from the field tonight. Bailey got the toughest assignment on the floor. Bailey is the key, the linchpin to the team.

fwiw - I can't watch the replay (had schedule conflict during game) - nbc sports app...you guessed it, asked for a tv provider login. I don't have cable or youtubetv or the like, so don't have one. Pissed about that, glad to hear Spiders won. I can do without heart attack finishes, but I need to see these King heaters, they're addictive.

I am taking credit for out current win streak.

i found out 6 weeks ago that I have an out of town business trip tomorrow through Monday. As soon I found out I thought just watch the Dayton game be the most important of the year.

Tonight it was free admission (no such thing as a charge) to see Lord of the Rings part 3 (The return of the King)…

Did anyone else have their feed showing spiders down the whole game? I googled Richmond Basketball and usually see the current score and it showed UR down 10 at half, then down 18 after 5 minutes. Anyone else see that?
I stated the score to a Ur grad and he said NO… UR is winning by 7.
Weird

With Auburn falling to Alabama a little bit ago, the Spiders are now tied with UNC, Bradley, and High Point for the 3rd longest active winning streak. Dayton is #1 on a 13-game streak, while Slick Willie at McNeese is #2.
In 2023, who had Lafayette with the 7th longest?

Reactions: spider23
Did anyone else have their feed showing spiders down the whole game? I googled Richmond Basketball and usually see the current score and it showed UR down 10 at half, then down 18 after 5 minutes. Anyone else see that?
Weird
Weirdest score was at the game, when showing other scores they had JMU 129 ODU 16 with 6 minutes left in the first half…

Weird
May have been the women's game.

I pointed out to friends nearby my seat that Dji had held Bishop down - at that point Bishop was 2for 13 from the field - I even gave Dji credit for Bishop’s missed free throw.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT