ADVERTISEMENT

GW game thread - Wed 7pm - NBC Sports App only (not ESPN+ or MASN)

For those on computer or if u can get via your tv, try the link below then scroll down to see game block for access. No guarantees this will work but give a try. I’ll be at the game for another Spider win.

usanetwork.com/sports

Akingbola is sagging 5+ feet off of Quinn on dribble hand offs. Neal's gonna have the floater open, but missed one already.

Again, don't uderstand Mooney going with a rotation with our 4 best players (King, Quinn, Bigs, Dji) on the bench when were already down 8. This lineup has a hard time on O.

Spiders are getting violently curbstomped in the paint and no calls all night. Quinn got demolished a few times.

Reactions: urfan1
Exactly what I was worried about...GW making threes and we're missing them. Just need to keep it relatively close going into half.

We stunk it up on the boards and shooting until the last few minutes. Hope we can keep it up in the second half. Quinn been horrible shooting

Reactions: urfan1
We stunk it up on the boards and shooting until the last few minutes. Hope we can keep it up in the second half. Quinn been horrible shooting
I've never been 7 feet tall so I don't know the difficulty of being in shape at his size but he appears to get winded quickly. And when he does his shot and defense goes away.

Apple has only ever had one service, Apple TV+. (MLS Season Pass and Friday Night MLB are available add-ons.)

But yes, it's dumb the way everything gets broken up. There's certainly benefit to having some A-10 games on linear TV with USA (and they have some of the A-10 tournament), but this handful of digital-only ones is simply inconvenient. I assume NBC/USA insisted on it as part of the package in order to push exposure of their streaming sports, because I'd be surprised if those three games mean anything for their bottom line on their own.
I downloaded the sports app.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT