ADVERTISEMENT

Game Day Thread, Spiders invade Coastal Carolina

paward

Team Manager
Mar 3, 2003
In four hours the invasion begins. Stay thirsty my Spiders. We can do this!

Go Spiders !! We will be holding down the fort at BW3 . The weather looks perfect for a Strauss dominating performance. Lets also run them into the mud !! I HAVE A GOOD FEELING ABOUT THIS GAME !!

With this thread started by PaWard, my confidence in the Spids has increased exponentially. Bring on the chicks.

Good news- Coach Rocco says that the Spids are the healthiest they have been all year (Except for Stephen Barnett.)

And we are off!.......Let's keep the positive MOJO going. GO SPIDERS!

Big stand there for us! INT at the 16 and they get nothing out of it. Now let's pound them into submission.

Their linebacker held Conklin for about 5 yards so he couldn't break out if his route. Painfully obvious call.

Fortunately spiders D made the stand.

Sounds like a strong contingent of Spider fans there, or else the few who are there are just sitting right next to the camera.

The coastal plan is to blitz. We should probably run it some more. Our OL is better than there DL. We missed a FG.

All things considered, we are in good shape, down by 3 in first quarter. Beach Chickens are good but not great. We can take them.

I agree on the FG attempt. It seems we could have run the ball 2 times in a row and had better placement, than a TO on a missed FG attempt.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT