ADVERTISEMENT

Game Day Thread, Spiders invade Coastal Carolina

not just the O playing sub par, the D is getting schooled as well. the final score could be ugly.

Fat lady singing now, the defense has given up two touchdowns in about 2 minutes.

Sorry Paward, I love your spirit, but I think this was the straw that broke the camel's back. Coastal has our number today, time is against the Spiders. We can't trade touchdowns and still win the game. Sometimes, games do change fundamentally at halftime, othertimes, nothing changes. Today, it appears, the latter.

Crabber great reply...really well thought out. You are what you post, at least mine contained stuff about the game.

ON a separate note, you can look at this game 1 of 2 ways:

Either CCU is just a better team, or

We're playing a terrible game.

Either one isn't good.

Surprised they didn't flag UR for roughing the passer there. I mean, the QB's helmet came off...

When the f**k are we going to put someone back there who isn't afraid to catch a punt?

if somehow liberty beats nova, there is a huge universe change and the caa has to be behind the big south.

Give me a break, we're down 3 touchdowns, and we still refuse to cover their receivers. I hope Rocco gets an FBS offer, because he will never win a national championship for us. We're totally dominated by an inferior team, but a better coached team.

Not the best look all year. We still have a lot to be proud of and build on.

This game is over. I put the blame on the coaches. Say what you want about Mike London, at least he wasn't afraid to call something different once in a while. They have nine months to make some changes.

Thanks to all of our seniors, you gave your best. Especially to Michael Strauss, who came back from what should have been a career ending injury, and gave us some hope.

I pity the announcers, they don't want to lose their audience, but this game is over. Fat lady sang 4 minutes ago.

Yes, we can look forward to having a consistently .500 or better team that gets outcoached in the important games.

Good luck to the Chanticleers the rest of the way, they certainly outplayed us today.

Interested to see who seizes the QB reigns in spring ball.

Could be worse, we could be UAB or JMU.

We did get outcoached today on our offense. They ran base 4-3 and sting 2. We couldn't figure it out.

This post was edited on 12/7 12:33 PM by One putt

Well at least the clowns on Broad Street got their heads handed to them by UVA. Got destroyed by 17. So there is that.

Not just a loss...
Old fashioned butt kicking.
Didn't block, didn't tackle.
Don't believe CC is that much better than us.
Pity to end season this way.
Sorry for Strauss, Barnetts, Roane and a few other seniors.
Thanks guys!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT