ADVERTISEMENT

Delaware

definately should have taken the O/U! First D to figure it out will win this game

Wtf was that crap in the last minute. Terrible coaching better do something first drive of second half.

Richmond has the worst short yardage game in the entire country. PERIOD. I will be shocked if we win more than 6 games. We have no running game. We have horrible special teams. Our defense sucks. We have a good passing team, and that's it

Reactions: SpiderK
Richmond has the worst short yardage game in the entire country. PERIOD. I will be shocked if we win more than 6 games. We have no running game. We have horrible special teams. Our defense sucks. We have a good passing team, and that's it
Lauletta now our best running back??????

Wish the defense would help us out for once. Rocco knows we have no defense or special teams. They are his.

who's calling the plays? we pass on 2nd and 3, and run on 3rd and 5. this game is over, and not in a good way. I bet our defense can't even stop W&M, who can't move the ball on anybody

special teams shine again, does anybody know how to fair catch the ball before it rolls 20 more yards?

Reactions: SpiderK
Our defense is really not well coached at all. Just so many fundamentals we do poorly

The offensive coordinator Durden, or whoever is calling the plays needs to take a long hard look at what they are doing.
Unbelievably horrible play calling, out smarting ourselves.

good grief how fxxxxd up can we be, a delay of game penalty. Unbelievable. disorganized, confused, what is going on?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT