ADVERTISEMENT

D-Lo

spider23

Spider's Club
May 31, 2002
Dedmon Center USA
ruhoops.proboards.com
Hope this news on his wrist is better than expected. Based on his tweet I am expecting worst case and he is out for the year. As competent as Tyne has been, this would be a huge blow. I was not expecting big things from Hunt preseason, but after seeing him play loved his toughness, defense and ability to get to the hoop. Hoping this is something he can come back from in weeks instead of putting him out for the season.

Do we know how exactly he injured it? Did he fall on it or smack it into someone? Feels like a basketball wrist injury shouldn't be season-ending, so I assume it is more a tendon issue than a broken wrist.

Do we know how exactly he injured it? Did he fall on it or smack it into someone? Feels like a basketball wrist injury shouldn't be season-ending, so I assume it is more a tendon issue than a broken wrist.
If I remember correctly, very early on in the Colorado game he took a hit as he was going up for a layup and landed hard on his wrist.

Finger/Hand/Wrist injuries' are real tricky for athletes. Especially if its their dominant hand. Sometimes you can get away with playing a specific sport if its not necessary, but often times you have to wait longer then you think you have to to come back. Id hate to lose DLO for any amount of time much less the season. Quickly became one of my favorite players weve had.

Reactions: urfan1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT