ADVERTISEMENT

Brachen Hazen

And he's a 2 star with schools like us, St. Joe's, Creighton and Maryland offering him? The good ol' rating system of recruits!

I don't even notice stars anymore. they're a joke. watch the video. kid can play.

Brachen appears to be quite an athlete, and capable of being an effective inside defender. I really like his vertical leap, for those throw-down dunks and blocks! His defense is likely just as important to us as the fact that he seems to have a nice stroke, a nice handle, and nice passing skills. We need bigs who are versatile and can play interior defense. Brachen may need some time in the weight-room, to effectively battle in the A-10 paint, but he seems to have all the tools we look for... Let's try to schedule a visit soon, if he is a guy we feel we are likely to say "yes" to.

Oldie: enjoy your breakdowns of the possible Spider recruits...you mentioned a lot of positive skills demonstrated in Brachen's highlight video....I haven't been able to see it..

one thing you didn't mention was rebounding...as a possible Spider big man his rebounding will be important...does he show the attitude and athleticism to compete on the boards?

Thanks. Go Spiders!

they don't often show rebounds on highlight videos! that said, he's skying for ally-oops so yes, he can rebound. just needs to keep hitting the bench press. kid's really good.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT