ADVERTISEMENT

2023 Richmond Spiders Football - Opponent's Countdown - Stony Brook

This team is trash. Huesman is trash. The athletic department is trash. Another sad day for Spider fans.
Have you ever considered at least waiting until the game is over before making your derogatory statements? I hope you are embarrassed by this post. We may not win another game this year but Saturday was not a sad day for Spider fans and I give the team credit for winning one that appeared they were going to lose.

Reactions: urfan1
Do we no longer post highlight videos? Would have liked to have seen some of the action but couldn’t find anything on our website.

Do we no longer post highlight videos? Would have liked to have seen some of the action but couldn’t find anything on our website.

The absence may have something to do with Flosports broadcast rights. FloFootball's You Tube account posted these from Saturday's TV broadcast. They're the only ones I've seen.

When we play at The Brick House I believe we have posted highlights from the TV broadcast production and video someone has taken outside of the broadcast video.

Go Spiders!

Reactions: urfan1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT