ADVERTISEMENT

About that Billboard Ad

John Feinstein getting in on the action. Hey any publicity is good publicity. I wonder who will be the first to get an on the record comment from the #FMM. Now that will be journalism.

But keep the pub coming. BTW article has most aggressive comment I've seen Mooney be regarding our NCAA position last year. Usually in past just said generically we were in, which basically any coach says. But I agree with him, we were underseeded by most. His 10 seed comment with chance to go higher is so much closer to reality than being last few in/out. Of course he should really talk to his hired help & fellow Philly boy Lunardi that snake who only put us as last one in on that Friday.

Reactions: plydogg
John F with a good article (as expected). Mooney took responsibility and improved. Give him a ton of credit that he didn’t run from it. This article game me more insight than anything our local crew has put out.

John F with a good article (as expected). Mooney took responsibility and improved. Give him a ton of credit that he didn’t run from it. This article game me more insight than anything our local crew has put out.
Thought the same DT. And the athletic article on Gilyard gave more info than anything we get from the RTD. Possibly due to Mooney's bad feelings with JOC from a couple years ago?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT