ADVERTISEMENT

Billboard

There’s a real simple answer to all of your complaints, put-up or shut-up.
When you do something to fiscally support the program, rather than whine,
then you can speak your mind.
(BTW- I don’t know Quealy, or anything about him. But, I appreciate what he’s done
for my school)

Reactions: spiderman
I believe PQ loves the University, but also believe he does not have the knowledge and understanding of what it takes to be successful in athletics at this level. With the right guidance I believe we can use our athletic program to achieve a greater visibility on a national basis.

Poor kids are just as bright as white kids- quote by Joe Biden

if you don’t vote for me you aren’t black- quote by Joe Biden

It seems to me other people, in more prestigious positions have misspoken. But you’re going to hold Quealy’s feet
to the fire? Ridiculous-
Don’t disagree that Biden should be criticized for those comments, and I’m pretty sure he has been. However, that doesn’t mean that Queally can skate on his comments. He too deserves criticism.

For the record, you could sell me on them both being unfit for their positions based on their publicly spoken stances. But I unfortunately can’t get behind it’s ok what Queally said because Joe Biden said similar things.

There’s a real simple answer to all of your complaints, put-up or shut-up.

I couldn't agree more Annapolis!

2012: Mooney put up or shut up
2013: Mooney put up or shut up
2014: Mooney put up or shut up
2015: Mooney put up or shut up
2016: Mooney put up or shut up
2017: Mooney put up or shut up
2018: Mooney put up or shut up
2019: Mooney put up or shut up
2020: Mooney put up or shut up
2021: Mooney put up or shut up
2022: Mooney put up or shut up

That is the real simple answer to all of our complaints! Thank you!

I think we all are aware of Queally generosity. The issue is just being competitive. Competitive is up for debate. I want to win championships and title and be relevant. The way we are running revenue sports bball and football. Either of these programs have been consistently winning. Both Huesman and Mooney sit at .500 for the past 5 years. I can accept a few years of rebuild. But consistently finish in the middle or the bottom is where the issue is.

I think we all are aware of Queally generosity. The issue is just being competitive. Competitive is up for debate. I want to win championships and title and be relevant. The way we are running revenue sports bball and football. Either of these programs have been consistently winning. Both Huesman and Mooney sit at .500 for the past 5 years. I can accept a few years of rebuild. But consistently finish in the middle or the bottom is where the issue is.
What you described is unfortunately our comfort zone & landing point. For those in positions of authority, it's become an acceptable norm.

Reactions: Eight Legger
I couldn't agree more Annapolis!

2012: Mooney put up or shut up
2013: Mooney put up or shut up
2014: Mooney put up or shut up
2015: Mooney put up or shut up
2016: Mooney put up or shut up
2017: Mooney put up or shut up
2018: Mooney put up or shut up
2019: Mooney put up or shut up
2020: Mooney put up or shut up
2021: Mooney put up or shut up
2022: Mooney put up or shut up

That is the real simple answer to all of our complaints! Thank you!
Winner!

Reactions: 8legs1dream
How about a march on the Robins Center? A sit-in after a game where everyone refuses to leave until he's fired? Sacrificing a live goat rvery day until he is canned?

Hey, the goats only want to chomp on some grass. They don't care about Mooney. They're innocent bystanders.

Reactions: 8legs1dream
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT