ADVERTISEMENT

Transfer Thread

I don’t think of myself as a pessimistic poster, but I’d put the chances of landing a Kentucky transfer as extremely unlikely

I don’t think of myself as a pessimistic poster, but I’d put the chances of landing a Kentucky transfer as extremely unlikely

Agreed. But I’m letting today be a day of good news and dreaming after the kick in the nuts from recruiting news this weekend.

So that means I’m salivating at watching Grant and Sacha working together! It’ll be a really strong junior class in 2019-2020 with gilyard, golden, Francis, and jones!

Reactions: Spider2020
I'm not even dreaming about this one. he'll go down a notch from UK, but not far.

yeah I'm hoping 804's been away a few days and just heard the news we didn't get Bryce. and I know that's unlikely.

804's earned some street cred ... so he's got me worried that this could be more than I can take.

Desean Murray back on the market...grad transfer or turning pro.

Was also working out with the team on the 4th - wouldn’t imagine that’s what a player asking for his release would be doing

Brent Hobbits, a 6-8, 210 forward for Michigan who stated as a walkon and never really got much PT, is graduating and will have two years left as a grad transfer. Maybe JB will send him our way.

Reactions: plydogg
Tomorrow is the 11th. Guess some stuff will start hitting the fan in college basketball. Our fan already needs cleaning.

Seems reputable, at least it’s not a troll. Sort of a weird source considering I don’t see anything else suggesting the tweeter is any kind of avid A10 follower.

I don't know. Seems like someone who is obsessed with being the first to report on something, and then surprised if that something actually happens.

I don't know. Seems like someone who is obsessed with being the first to report on something, and then surprised if that something actually happens.
Agree 2011, he seems connected to women’s basketball fairly well. His name is Hunter Bishop out of Atlanta. Looks like he went to Georgia State and has a bunch of cheerleader “reporters” working for him around the country. I didn’t see any from Virginia, but who knows.

Fair. I wasn’t making an evaluation of his accuracy, just that he doesn’t fit the classic definition of a troll.

I know a lot of you on here know a lot. does smoke = fire? the silence isn't good.

I'm not in the loop on this one, but spidUR804's info last time was on par with what I knew, so I'm inclined to trust that he knows something.

My one VCU fan friend just let me know that their message board found the 5 day old tweet about Buck and they are so excited they are all washing their pants now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT