ADVERTISEMENT

A10 Champion Ladies

Wtf they allow rematches in 1st round for women? Men won’t do that.
Right, I thought that was the rule for everyone. Just finished telling my son, "Well this won't be us" when they put Duke up, and then it was. Lol.

Right, I thought that was the rule for everyone. Just finished telling my son, "Well this won't be us" when they put Duke up, and then it was. Lol.

Must only be the men. But it’s easily avoidable and good rule imo. Have less respect for ncaa women process after that. I don’t mind a revenge tour but they also crushed us by 30.

Reactions: urfan1
Thought a lot of the purpose of the NCAA Tournament was to play teams you had not played before unless advancement in the tourney caused a rematch?

Thought a lot of the purpose of the NCAA Tournament was to play teams you had not played before unless advancement in the tourney caused a rematch?

Very odd. Thought so too. Someone will incorrectly say I’m being misogynistic but I do think it’s another reason women sports r not as equal or respected. Play someone new much more exciting. I hate this matchup.

It’s not a hard and and fast rule, but it is a guideline for both the men’s and women’s selections. Not sure why it wasn’t deemed possible for us.

We were a different team last season, and it was our first game this season. I'd say we are much different now than we were then, too. Duke will be very confident but they haven't seen this version of us.

If NCAA pays for travel, it is a bus ride rather than air charter.
Just a guess, I do not know the ins and outs of BB, but FCS playoffs often see some funny pairings due to regionalization.
Hoping the more seeds change for FCS eliminates some of this type of stuff.
The game is in Columbus, Ohio...it's beyond the 400-mile ground limit, so the NCAA will charter a flight for us.

Reactions: WCUR11
Received a call from him as well. Told him I was traveling to the women's game at the moment and would donate later!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT