ADVERTISEMENT

Richmond versus Lasalle

TBSpyder

Graduate Assistant
Sep 24, 2011
Explorers up 10-0, 3 turnovers already for Spiders. We are not taking good shots. We need a run.

After successfully crashing the boards against VCU, now it looks like we are in retreat mode again

Wow do we stink. are we in double digit turnovers already?

If they don't find some immediate offense they will lose by 20.

Coach has to really coach tonight against the Dr..make in game adjustment..Hurry

Give the LaSalle coach credit he forcing Kendhal to play man to man against a bigger player. Will we adjust and go to a zone?

Closed gap to 4, ,but we are racking up a lot of fouls. Anthony on bench with 2 fouls. Josh Jones is in game already, will we see Smithen tonight?

T.J. is off to a bad start, hoping it's just a bad start, we really need him in this game.

Alonzo has been aggressive since coming in.

LaSalle is a slow,1/2 court team.More deliberate than our team.Never thought I would see a team play at a slower pace than Spiders.

The commentary pleading for pick n pop get out that Princeton and match up man pack it in in Defense. The offense looks terrible the over playing guards and doubling TA..Keep scorers inn

Coach really is unprepared for this game and credit Dr G, he came up with a game plan that everyone is going to copy. other than ANO, NOBODY is having a good game, TJ Cline is probably playing the worst although trey davis is challenging for that title. We're going to get run out of the gym.

This is painful to watch. Lasalle has a great game plan and is executing well. Bonehead moves by some of our guys, hope we can bounce back

Northern Iowa game all over again. Only these guys ain't No. Iowa.....

My apologies to all of you who see us for what we are. Middle of the pack. We at least caught lightning in a bottle for one game.

Wow didn't think it would be this bad. That last three by them was a dagger. But I knew Lasalle was going to be tough with their big guys inside. What has surprised me is their D they are taking our bigs out of the game and extending their D out which makes us rush our O. Been tough to get good looks give Lasalle credit. They look like the much better team.

Is it just me, or does it look like we keep alternating between rushing things and having no energy?

No momentum carried forward from VCU game whatsoever. I really hoped the VCU win on the road would have been a turnaround, but the first half just looks like more of the same road woes from the last several years. This is one of the sloppiest half games I can remember us playing. We got the game to within 2 & then imploded.

Originally posted by Spidersssssss:
Dear shawndre,

please manage the clock better.

Your friend,

Mike London
Ssss, we disagree on some things, but this is a hilarious comment. Love that their AD thinks they are improving.

we're back to avoiding the rebound like you would avoid the annoying co-worker

We cant lose to a team wearing shorts with horizontal stripes on them. WTF is that?

Toooo much subbing.... the guys that bring us back we sub and break chemistry and momentum

Ball game...one thing that should never happen...Taylor and and Davis should never be on the floor at the same time...that's 3 on 5 on offense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT