ADVERTISEMENT

President Ayers

heck, we had a prez leave, not that long ago, and the reason given was not even close to what happened so have to figure something, we will never know what, took place at uva. by this, not suggesting that the real story always be made public, can be negative for both parties and just best left unsaid.

Noid - Sullivan is a very personable lady. All one had to do was encounter her anywhere around town and depending on the circumstances she would either smile at you, express a kind greeting, or exchange pleasantries. It is no wonder people like her.

Adm, I'm reading more various conspiracy theorys and each would put the Single Bullet Theory to shame...well we know its shameful. I think it's time for T to quit his day job and get investigating and scratching.

Most that I have heard as well screams conspiracy. Seems like a big ol' mess is happening out west.

While all still needs to play out, I found this conspiracy theory to be the most fascinating:

http://www.annemarieangelo.com/?p=40

This post was edited on 6/19 11:56 PM by KWeaver

KW

The GS involvement seems one of the issues and a very tangled one at that. Appears there are many subplots and all are swirling into a black hole. Sure contributions are going to be down if the heavy hitters want them to be down by choice. Are liberal arts really worth teaching? I've never understood why they dont really increase out of state tuition to make up any difference since they "thrive" on their reputation nationally. And to those that argue that they're not really state supported any longer due to annual cash from Richmond declining, I would ask what about the infrastructure; are you hooksters paying rent to us taxpayers?

Anyone else believe that these events could affect the November elections?

Noid - November elections are getting more than enough press already. Announced today that Pres. Sullivan will be on "sabbatical" for a year with money alloted for staff. Looks like attempt at defusing the quagmire.

Adm., I've been enjoying PBS and the cooking channels. No political ads. There seem to be many tentacles to this mess and far reaching. As much as making fun of i64w is great sport it is a Virginia school and deserves proper Virginia leadership, not cake decoration from out of state. It is the taxpayers of Virginia who made and support the cake. Seems the "leadership," is more interesting in preserving the $$$$ ties than leading. Should provide a great case study for their B & C schools.

Great case study is correct. My son is grad of McIntire School of Commerce and the Darden School. Had the chance on one occasion to speak in one of his Darden school classes. The class model at Darden is constant back and forth between teacher/speaker and students. If they like what you are saying the students pound the tables. Darden other than being expensive was a great experience for our son who now works for a consulting company composed primarily of Darden grads and military vets, particularly Navy Supply types like himself. Only way I can draw politics into the mix is the Jenna Bush - and his classmate Henry Hager marriage. Henry's dad is our former LT Gov who I had gotten to know and admire for his completion of the Richmond Marathon in the wheelchair division.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT