ADVERTISEMENT

NCAAB Betting

Rutgers doesn't win but covers the number.
Current record: 46-28.
Tuesday's pick: The Bonnies of Olean, NY (-4.5) over the Rams of the Commonwealth
The Bonnies storm back big time and....win by 5.., getting me that crucial half point!

Current record: 47-28.

Wednesday's pick: Rutgers (-6.5) over Penn State.

Reactions: urfan1
The Bonnies storm back big time and....win by 5.., getting me that crucial half point!
I was listening to a national sports show this morning walking, and they called this game out as a terrible beat. I guess after Nelson's miss, VCU fouled with 1 second left and Bonnies made 2 FT's, the only time they led by as much as 5 for the game. My take away was, it takes the worst beat of the day to beat Spider-Law. That was a a bad one.

I was listening to a national sports show this morning walking, and they called this game out as a terrible beat. I guess after Nelson's miss, VCU fouled with 1 second left and Bonnies made 2 FT's, the only time they led by as much as 5 for the game. My take away was, it takes the worst beat of the day to beat Spider-Law. That was a a bad one.
I stopped tracking the score at halftime, convinced VCU would run away with the game. I almost didn't check the score before posting this morning - and would have given myself an unearned L. That was close.

Jayson Nelson's miss of a wide open game tying 3 at the end was the cherry on top of the VCU collapse.

Reactions: Spiders4ever
I have no problem with Nelson, other than that he's wearing Black and Gold.
just didn't work out here. it happens.

Reactions: urfan1
1-0
60-55

Quinnipiac -7 @ Manhattan
Iowa -5 Vs Ohio State
Dayton- 7 Vs St. Bonaventure
Stinkers- 0-3

60-58

UMass -4 vs GMU
St. Joes -4 @ Lasalle
South Carolina +1.5 at UGA