ADVERTISEMENT

NCAAB Betting

6 games under .500 this year but hot lately. Had Memphis -8 yesterday, Nebraska -9, over in the Maryland indiana game, Drake -4.5, but took seton hall +15 at Uconn (that was dumb) so 4-1 yesterday and 7-5 on Saturday.

I put $10 on games. Did very well on college football this year, went 98-66. I have an app that actually does a really good job of keeping track of all that stuff for you.

Reactions: spider23
1-1 last night. Had nc state +6.5 (that was dumb) and hit the over on the Texas baylor game. Best pick tonight even though I can’t bet it in Va is louisville +6.5 at home against tech. Tech can’t win on the road. Also like the over in the bama game, USF -7 at home and Syracuse +9 at Clemson.

Current record: 61-39.

Thursday pick: NSU -5.5
Thought I was blind not seeing anything ,,, but that has to be Norfolk St? Good to see on ESPNU .... my bets have give me some entertainment. Close to even most years but without you here, this would have been one costly entertainment year. And too often this year with my own bets like a bad movie, turning the TV off way before it ended lol. Thanks!

Reactions: Spider-Law
This is getting interesting - Loyola (MD) is also under investigation. They just fired their coach a few days ago.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT