Nebraska -3 Vs Northwestern
GT +1.5 vs. UVA

Too much time on my hands
4-6

45-51

Indiana State -5.5 @Murray State
Oregon +5 @ Utah
Quinnipiac - 2.5 Vs Iona

Ihaven't been posting on here much bc of superstitions. Wanted to point out an odd outlier today.
Kenpom has Marist winning by 13 over Siena and the line is only -6.5. Seems to be a big difference, could be an injury or flu outbreakbor something. But still pretty big outlier.

Reactions: Spiders4ever
Ihaven't been posting on here much bc of superstitions. Wanted to point out an odd outlier today.
Kenpom has Marist winning by 13 over Siena and the line is only -6.5. Seems to be a big difference, could be an injury or flu outbreakbor something. But still pretty big outlier.

Damn u 23. U just made me bet Marist. I’d say u might owe me at Pig Beach but Pig Beach is no more in Brooklyn.

Reactions: spider23
Marist has lost five of six following a good start. Vegas just riding the bad mo?

Damn u 23. U just made me bet Marist. I’d say u might owe me at Pig Beach but Pig Beach is no more in Brooklyn.
Not going to say whether I better I bet it or not, but usually you might see a 2 or 3 point differential. SF I did notice a lot of Red lines recently for Marist. Hoping everyone wins their bets. Remember, this was free advice. But I will buy you a beer GK if you lose. Stinks about Pig Beach, would be fun to enjoy some BBQ and beer and give the owner a hard time.

Marist just took the lead. Still almost 7 minutes left, plenty of time to cover still.

Superstitions, like what?

Not going to say whether I better I bet it or not, but usually you might see a 2 or 3 point differential. SF I did notice a lot of Red lines recently for Marist. Hoping everyone wins their bets. Remember, this was free advice. But I will buy you a beer GK if you lose. Stinks about Pig Beach, would be fun to enjoy some BBQ and beer and give the owner a hard time.

It's ok 23. I'm probably coming out ahead with what a beer costs in Brooklyn.

One of the weaknesses of KenPom, as I understand it, is he doesn't factor in absences or injuries. That said I have no idea if that was in play with Marist or not, I've only met 1 Marist fan in my life.

It's ok 23. I'm probably coming out ahead with what a beer costs in Brooklyn.

One of the weaknesses of KenPom, as I understand it, is he doesn't factor in absences or injuries. That said I have no idea if that was in play with Marist or not, I've only met 1 Marist fan in my life.
Yes, the line was so egregious compared to KenPom, that in hindsight it "stinks" and probably should have went the other way. Yes, my bet size is typically less than the cost of a beer in Brooklyn. I see the tourney is in Brooklyn this March.

Not making it my official pick, but I see lines where Duke is favored by 13.5 over Louisville. I know Duke is on the road, but I feel like they should win that game by 20. We'll see.

Reactions: urfan1
Not making it my official pick, but I see lines where Duke is favored by 13.5 over Louisville. I know Duke is on the road, but I feel like they should win that game by 20. We'll see.
I was thinking of taking the Dayton +8.5 as well. They've lost to LaSalle I think last year and that is embarrassing for them, so maybe revenge, plus they are obviously much better than LaSalle.

As for Duke, I know they had a lot of injuries last game when Pitt upset them, not sure who is back and who is not. Yes, full roster, they should blow the doors off of Louisville.

Dayton wins by 12, and covers the 8.5.

Current record: 43-27.

Wednesday pick: Davidson (+1.5) over SLU.

I don't usually like picking road teams this often (after going with Dayton last night) but my Spidey sense (pun intended) sees Davidson bouncing back here.
Davidson crushes SLU. Nice!

Current record: 44-27.

Thursday pick: Saint Peter's (-6.5) over Rider

The Swami swung and missed with the Saint Peter's pick.

Current record: 44-28.

Saturday pick: The Dukes of Duquesne -7.5 over the Rams of Fordham
Dukes cover.

Current record: 45-28. Looking to hit that 20 games over .500 mark soon.

Sunday pick: Rutgers (+9.5) over Purdue

Reactions: urfan1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT