ADVERTISEMENT

Luke Hunger - 2022 Offer/Visit

those NMH kids love their Ivy's.

but if he's good enough to get a Richmond offer, then he's not going to Brown or Columbia. we can worry when he gets Harvard, Princeton, or Yale. maybe Penn.

Two of our targets showing well at the big NEPSAC showcase. I don’t expect we’re seriously involved with Rowan anymore though.

I suspect Luke may have some more offers coming his way soon…

First, I want to say that I appreciate the effort of SFspidur keeping the board informed on recruiting. Great job.

Hate to see Luke is wide open because seeing post after post of additional offers to the players who have received UR offers is rather worthless to me. I guess it is supposed to show that our coaches are doing a good job identifying talent, but what needs to happen is getting commitments.

Maybe you can just update a post to show all the offers a players gets instead of creating a new one every time? I want to see posts when there is UR news about a player, not that he is “blowing up”. Again, appreciate the effort, just making a suggestion.

Reactions: AnnapSpider
I figured people would be interested in following who else is offering the guys we’re interested in in real time. Updating a single old post per guy means people won’t notice new stuff unless they actively check on each one.

I mostly try to only do it for guys we seem to be heavily involved with, but if people still think it’s too much, I can do something different.

SF please keep doing what you’re doing! In my opinion you're the best poster on the board and I really appreciate your time and effort!
No doubt. I greatly appreciate all the time and research he does. If anyone has a problem with his providing too much info, the simple solution is they can do their own research and/or not read his posts.

I figured people would be interested in following who else is offering the guys we’re interested in in real time. Updating a single old post per guy means people won’t notice new stuff unless they actively check on each one.

I mostly try to only do it for guys we seem to be heavily involved with, but if people still think it’s too much, I can do something different.
SFspidur you do a great job, and I understand RichmondNatives point too. Every post of another offer is just another
reason to be pessimistic. Most people on here seem to wear that hat a lot.
But, obviously, a lot of people like your posts, and you obviously do a lot of work to keep them up.
I say, you should continue- just don’t find so many. LOL 😂

information on new offers to kids we're recruiting is valuable information that I want to see, even if it isn't good news. thanks for the updates, SF.

Reactions: KE Spider
Thanks for the feedback, folks. I'll try to be a little more mindful of my posting volume, but seems like most people appreciate the regular updates on guys we appear to be heavily involved with.

There are probably a few guys like Brumbaugh where I can scale back on updates a bit more and really only post if we're mentioned somewhere or they're announcing a cut list or commitment.

Dude, post away. I like the updates. They literally take ten seconds to read.
Agreed. I can kind of count on him to keep me updated on recruiting in the offseason. Every once in a while I find a nugget before he does, but much more informed because of his posts.

Reactions: plydogg
Wofford offer for Luke. Which reminds me...still no details on whether we're actually playing them next year as we should. Not clear to me whether JOC's inclusion of them in his list a couple of months ago was actual info from UR or if he was just assuming since we need to return the game, but haven't seen anybody else reporting on it.

Thanks for the feedback, folks. I'll try to be a little more mindful of my posting volume, but seems like most people appreciate the regular updates on guys we appear to be heavily involved with.

There are probably a few guys like Brumbaugh where I can scale back on updates a bit more and really only post if we're mentioned somewhere or they're announcing a cut list or commitment.
I think you meant to say "Andrew White V"

Reactions: Mo 2.0
San Francisco offer…Hovde’s buddies cheating off his test paper.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT