ADVERTISEMENT

Luke Hunger - 2022 Offer/Visit

Mooney clearly lacks something in his sales job. I don't know what it is but he clearly can not close on his top targets, it has been an issue season after season after season. I never get up for these big recruits that are our top target, because history tells me I am going to be disappointed.
I'd understand this line of thought more if we had a weak roster. we don't. we're pretty loaded and have been for 3 seasons now. we're one of the favorites according to EVERYONE because of that roster ... just as we were last year.

if you want to argue he's poor at in game adjustments, or you don't like that his teams don't hit the offensive glass, or that he plays Gilyard 4 mpg more than he should when he could get the 11th man more time ... have at it. but based on this roster I think he's recruited well.

Reactions: VT4700 and plydogg
I'd understand this line of thought more if we had a weak roster. we don't. we're pretty loaded and have been for 3 seasons now. we're one of the favorites according to EVERYONE because of that roster ... just as we were last year.

if you want to argue he's poor at in game adjustments, or you don't like that his teams don't hit the offensive glass, or that he plays Gilyard 4 mpg more than he should when he could get the 11th man more time ... have at it. but based on this roster I think he's recruited well.
This is probably a little misleading though because we are in part as strong as we are due to experience, not necessarily straight talent.

Our recruiting has certainly been better as of late but we don’t pull in 3* guys regularly or ever get a 4* guy which other A10 programs do.

This is probably a little misleading though because we are in part as strong as we are due to experience, not necessarily straight talent.

Our recruiting has certainly been better as of late but we don’t pull in 3* guys regularly or ever get a 4* guy which other A10 programs do.
that's fair.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT