ADVERTISEMENT

Looking to trade 4 UR @ VCU for 4 VCU @ UR

Jan 8, 2018
VCU season ticket holder here... I bought 4 extra UR @ VCU tickets in the season ticket holder presale earlier this fall with the intention of trading someone here for 4 VCU @ UR tickets.

My extras are in Section 25 (one section left of center court, across from visitors bench), Row V. I'd prefer the trade to be for tickets of similar quality, but they don't have to be an exact match. If they're exceptionally better than mine, we could also work out a cash + tickets deal.

I'll be at the UR @ VCU game obviously. Would prefer to meet there as I don't live/work particularly close to the Richmond metro area. My extras are hard tickets and can't be emailed.

Any interest?

How about this? Keep your 4 Costco Center tix, and chances are by this time next month you'll be able to get in to the Robins Center for free. 2 games for the price of one!

#FireMooney

Anybody who does this should be banned from the board.

Lol. Hence why I didn't use my RamNation forum username.

But in all seriousness, anyone who really wants to go to the opposing venue can do it via StubHub or other service... but why waste money with a 3rd party vendor?

VCU season ticket holder here... I bought 4 extra UR @ VCU tickets in the season ticket holder presale earlier this fall with the intention of trading someone here for 4 VCU @ UR tickets.

My extras are in Section 25 (one section left of center court, across from visitors bench), Row V. I'd prefer the trade to be for tickets of similar quality, but they don't have to be an exact match. If they're exceptionally better than mine, we could also work out a cash + tickets deal.

I'll be at the UR @ VCU game obviously. Would prefer to meet there as I don't live/work particularly close to the Richmond metro area. My extras are hard tickets and can't be emailed.

Any interest?

Anybody who does this should be banned from the board.

Please contact VT Spider.

Reactions: 64Spider
Random, as someone referenced above, I'd just sell your Costco tickets to another Ram fan. I don't think it will be very hard for you to get tickets to the game at out place at all.

But in all seriousness, anyone who really wants to go to the opposing venue can do it via StubHub or other service... but why waste money with a 3rd party vendor?
Don't anyone do it. We may be losing but we can retain our pride.

Reactions: urfan1

Pavarotten? Is that you?

Random, as someone referenced above, I'd just sell your Costco tickets to another Ram fan. I don't think it will be very hard for you to get tickets to the game at out place at all.

I agree. I bought the 8 Pack from UR. Picked the best other 7 games, mostly weekend games. Have sold 4 sets on StubHub and have three left. The bonus has been that I get an e-mail from ur about once a week offering me two extras to the @UR game. I call and buy two extras each time and have sold them to VCU fans.

I took my extras to the @VCU game and sold them on StubHub for $100/ticket. Used that money to finance the above, so I'm actually making money at this point on the two games.

So just sell your VCU tickets on StubHub and use the money to buy UR tickets. There are plenty of cheap ones out there.

I love the semi-annual visits from fmrick, who just casually pops in to passively-aggressively describe howeasily he purchases X number of season tickets from us, sells the non-VCU games, sells some VCU game tix, makes millions of dollars, etc. etc. Never stop.

I would normally say that VCU fans are the worst. They’re actually behind a host of other fans who suck but I don’t care about those teams/sports.

Now I shall await the inevitable diatribe on why VCU tickets are in such high demand while URs are not.

I would normally say that VCU fans are the worst. They’re actually behind a host of other fans who suck but I don’t care about those teams/sports.

Now I shall await the inevitable diatribe on why VCU tickets are in such high demand while URs are not.
They have about a half million alumni living in Scotts Addition. Lol

Mr. Hardt likely to have an eye opening experience at our home game against them this year. Hope he remembers during that game that this is what Mooney has built.

Reactions: SpiderHoops32
Leave my brethren FmSpiderRick alone, I too used to detest this man, now I have grown to like his entrepreneurial spirit. He definitely is on the right and good bandwagon.
Brother FM, please donate any additional $$$ from ticket sales to Paul Queally. This will ensure that the Hardt-Mooney-Queally triumvirate stays in power. This does not make good for competitive rivalry, but who cares.

History Lesson, triumvirate:
(in ancient Rome) a group of three men holding power, in particular ( the First Triumvirate ) the unofficial coalition of Julius Caesar, Pompey, and Crassus in 60 BC and ( the Second Triumvirate ) a coalition formed by Antony, Lepidus, and Octavian in 43 BC.

I think the Tick Triumvirate will rule until Moon is 77

Reactions: fmrick
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT