ADVERTISEMENT

Good Luck Spiders

Mar 14, 2022
Hey, I took the day off because I will not miss this dance with you. Trust me that Iowa is locked in on your team as you have at least 3 legit weapons and role players that contribute. Anyways, Iowa has a lot of buzz because they have taken a leap the last half this season and proved it out in the BIG Tournament like Richmond. Keegan Murray is the best player in the country bar none. You will see that even if he is off in scoring, he will impact in a big way. 19 and 11 against Purdue. He is 'the gentleman assassin.' He is never demonstrative. He just goes about his business kicking ass. Our 1st Lottery pick in school history since the lottery started and we just lost our all time leading scorer, Luka Garza. This will be fun. And if you win, I want you to dance long and hard. We have not gotten past the 1st weekend since 1999. Kirk Ferentz was just named coach but had not yet coached a game. I think we will be locked in but we have been disappointed plenty since too. Thanks for having me and I look forward to a great game with no injuries on either side.

Hey, I took the day off because I will not miss this dance with you. Trust me that Iowa is locked in on your team as you have at least 3 legit weapons and role players that contribute. Anyways, Iowa has a lot of buzz because they have taken a leap the last half this season and proved it out in the BIG Tournament like Richmond. Keegan Murray is the best player in the country bar none. You will see that even if he is off in scoring, he will impact in a big way. 19 and 11 against Purdue. He is 'the gentleman assassin.' He is never demonstrative. He just goes about his business kicking ass. Our 1st Lottery pick in school history since the lottery started and we just lost our all time leading scorer, Luka Garza. This will be fun. And if you win, I want you to dance long and hard. We have not gotten past the 1st weekend since 1999. Kirk Ferentz was just named coach but had not yet coached a game. I think we will be locked in but we have been disappointed plenty since too. Thanks for having me and I look forward to a great game with no injuries on either side.
Did Mooney write this?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT