ADVERTISEMENT

Bryson McGlothin - 2024 Signee

As discussed before, Bryson will be at the game today - not sure if other in Class of '24. Last night his high school team was down 20 half way thru the 4th quarter and came back to win. Bryson had 26 points and 14 in the 4th quarter.

URfan1 made a comment about him on another post and I agree with him. I was very close to Bryson at the game and and he looks like he could dominate today in D1. Very impressive looking athlete. I would not be surprised if he starts day one.

BTW, he must have been completely fired up to be a Spider last night. The crowd was electrifying!

Well worth your 4 minutes and 54 seconds - dunks, 3s, and awesome passes .. will let others who have more true bball evaluation skills comment but hope and think Bryson might be ready to start next year ...

Reactions: urfan1
Complete player, super excited. I believe he has a college body and game now.

Complete player, super excited. I believe he has a college body and game now.
agreed. range, handle, size, athleticism.
he's not a freshman project. he's ready.

I'd anoint him the starting big forward, but I want to see Jaylen's hudl first. he might be even more athletic if that's possible.

Reactions: MrTbone and urfan1
I'ts highlights, but wow, he really really has a lot of different things he can do on the court. And he is a worker. Saw interview - I think from soph year - talked about how he was going to work on his strength and athleticism in the off season. Then go look at his junior year video. Noticeable difference. Keep working Bryson!

Hopefully he's really good... But not TOO good right away. Don't want him to go portaling this time next year. Bad that we have to think that way, but here we are.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT