ADVERTISEMENT

Roche Injury

spider23

Spider's Club
May 31, 2002
Dedmon Center USA
ruhoops.proboards.com
According to this, and have no idea where this site is getting information, Roche out until late 2024

I am thinking we may be looking to add two shooters (obviously we want all shooters :)) , but this has me thinking we could take a Becht and Turner.

Unfortunately, this looks like two off seasons in a row with Roche completely on the shelf.

• Sad
Reactions: PalmTreeSpidUR
He tore his meniscus, and it can take up to 6 months to come back from surgery for that, so I've been thinking he should be back for the start of next season. Whether he'll ever be 100% remains to be seen.

I don't know where the boot talk is coming from though.

Last edited:
Reactions: urfan1 and spider23
According to this, and have no idea where this site is getting information, Roche out until late 2024

I am thinking we may be looking to add two shooters (obviously we want all shooters :)) , but this has me thinking we could take a Becht and Turner.

Unfortunately, this looks like two off seasons in a row with Roche completely on the shelf.
date of article 2/24.

Yep, i realize its from when it occured. Just pointing out that it could be driving some of the decisions on who we go after. This will be second offseason in a row that would seem to be wiped out. As we saw this year very hard to get your sea legs with no off season.

Looks like need to seal deal with Turner. Looking at stats doesn't just score from 3. Gets to the FT line often like King. Went to site that yes defense not the best but no worse than Jason. Mooney and Co. easily could relate to him what King accomplished last year.

Agreed, this kid seems like a King clone. This should be a very straightforward pitch. "Come here, play well and you too could become A-10 Player of the Year."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT