ADVERTISEMENT

Big Sky Commish and future of FCS

not sure what he is really saying, think the top fcs programs were already on a par or even better than a majority of lower level fbs schools, if that was what he was comparing. now, if he is saying that the top fcs schools will be on a par with the old bcs schools, he has been hitting the sauce heavily.

It sounds like to me that he is saying there will be the big 5 as one division, and all of the
rest of the D-1's. FCS and FBS will be another division. The Mid-American schools will be
on the same level as the CAA schools, because finances are forcing the issue.
Take a look at Akron, who just had to lay off 200 people and drop baseball. For the most
part they have a pretty decent D-1 program, but can't afford to keep up.

not sure the fbs low-life's want to be thrown in with us, they have been fleeing us for some time now. agree that they are bleeding money big time but it is the so-called status which they seek. obviously still a lot of landscape changing in the future and no telling what it is going to look like, lot's of agendas out there.

Reactions: Spider B
I seriously, try not to think about it, and just sit back and enjoy college football as I want to imagine it.
That's why I love Richmond Spider football.

If Akron moves to FCS does that open a space in the MAC for the Royal Dukes?
Many of their fans have been clamoring to play Western Michigan and Buffalo for years!

Go Spiders!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT