ADVERTISEMENT

2023 schedule

These are troll lists and for comedic value more than anything. I've seen some of his lists, such as best college bars and restaurants, most them r purposely wrong or outright trolls. I mean look at Ole Miss....Moe's.

can't speak to the player rankings and stuff like that I don't know the account well enough to say. But these r still fun to look at especially if traveling, and also seeing fans get riled up by them.

Most Likely FCS Over FBS Wins In 2023

9. William & Mary at Virginia

Hammering FBS Charlotte 41-24 in 2022, W&M will try to earn another FBS win, this time against an in-state Power Five foe.

After going 10-1 last regular season and then advancing to the FCS quarterfinals, the run-first offense brings back four starters on the o-line and its top three rushers. And the defense returns nine of its top 11 tacklers, led by standouts OLB John Pius, DL Nate Lynn, CB Ryan Poole, and CB Jalen Jones.

Virginia has been down recently, going 3-7 last year and now ranking No. 72 on ESPN’s 2023 FBS College Football Power Index. If W&M can develop this offseason even more in the trenches, this will be a tight game.

6. Rhode Island at Georgia State

Rhody could be set for a breakout year after being right on the playoff cusp in recent seasons. The Rams return an experienced team, led by seventh-year QB Kasim Hill.

Rhode Island got an FBS win not too long ago in 2021 over UMass. Georgia State is a step up from UMass, but it’s no intimidating FBS opponent, ranking No. 92 on ESPN’s 2023 FBS College Football Power Index. The Panthers finished 4-8 last year, although they were competitive in many of the losses.

If I read the Ur, WM and HU schedules correctly, of NH, V and DE only DE travels to Virginia this year to play HU.
Someone noted UR having a MEAC home schedule, well yea.

I think this guy is on to something.Seems like a valid prediction.

Seems fair enough on his part. I have said before, I fear some 8-3 CAA teams sitting at home for the playoffs with the weak schedules after expansion, but believe for sure that record will more likely than not be the minimum.

Rhode Island, I put as a toss-up, they got their 7th year guy back I believe at QB and they were pretty good last year.
I worry about Maine and Elon always as trap games, not just next year, but every time Spiders play them.
Some are calling for Stony Brook to finish way down this year, but I just do not like the bus ride up there. As a sidebar they had horrible news for their program this week. Their DC passed away.

Seems from article was quite a good man and I know he will be missed by many. Feel for his family and their program in their time of loss.

I think this guy is on to something.Seems like a valid prediction.

8-3 seems like a safe, conservative approach that could be derived just looking at the names of the teams.

I'd say the 8-3 he picks is the most likely outcome, but doubt that we'll get there on the exact route he predicts.

My guess is we'll stumble somewhere along the line (think Elon last year), probably pull some out of the fire (think Delaware last year) and somehow go to Cary Field for the Indians at 7-3, 5-2...or 8-2, 5-1...

Best case scenario, just like last year, the CAA Championship should be decided November 18 on The Reservation.

Go Spiders!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT