ADVERTISEMENT

Bethune Cookman

Really surprised to see San Diego State fall at home to Little Rock in their first Las Vegas Invitational opening round games...49-43. Ugly.

They've got ECU today before heading to Vegas.

They seem to be poor shooters with a turnover problem. If we face them we should win. Hopefully we win against WVU and get to face Cal though.

I would be inclined to think that the Wake win just about balances out the Barneys loss.

If we can win one or perhaps two of the next three games, that would be HUGE for us.

Agreed, I think Wake is going to get better as the year progresses, and they get some of their better players back. It's a road win against a BCS team, those don't type of wins don't grow on trees.

They seem to be poor shooters with a turnover problem. If we face them we should win. Hopefully we win against WVU and get to face Cal though.

Hope also beating WV and facing Cal would be good but looking it over feel we will be playing SDST. I did say I would take 8-4 or 7-5 heading into conference play. Liking stats like yourself and not being negative but playing devil's advocate ......

SDST did have a bad last game but defensively they seem good especially in the paint and are a BIG team who rebound well. They are +20 second chance points in the 3 games combined they played legit teams. UR can win but will as always probably have to shoot well to do so. Always feels to me like a team that has to overcome their handicap.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT