ADVERTISEMENT

BEAT IOWA!

My Hoo son, a season ticket holder and a very good judge of basketball, saw Iowa take down UVA by a point in late November. Sees a lot of Spider games too. He believes we are easily capable of beating Iowa.

I'm going with my family and my Spider family. We will get this done! (He believes we win the second game too).
Hoo Son smart cookie.

It was over … hawks had nothing in the tank. Spiders took full advantage and didn’t let them up. Credit to your coach and team.
I wonder how many players on both teams have player over 175 minutes in 8 days...
Each team 5 games...

Reactions: gcarter52
Incredible heart fromm our guys today. Gilly is a damn warrior out there, Cayo stepped up when we needed it and Burton was his steady and solid self. I don't know what goes on in the Big Ten, but apparently defense is not a priority. Iowa looked like a third place team in the a10.

Is there anyway to watch a full replay of this game? CBS is terrible for on demand sports. I am one of the few people still working in America and was on a flight back home.

Is there anyway to watch a full replay of this game? CBS is terrible for on demand sports. I am one of the few people still working in America and was on a flight back home.
I saw a 30 min YouTube of most all the baskets made

Reactions: SpiderK
I’d love to see the meltdown on the iowa board rn.
It's pretty funny. One of the excuses that Fran gave was the Iowa players didn't like the Wilson ball used. Said it was the first time they had used it. HUH???

• Haha
Reactions: plydogg
We were either really good on defense or those guys weren’t relay that good. Either way, we win and move on.

Reactions: Section9.RowD
It's pretty funny. One of the excuses that Fran gave was the Iowa players didn't like the Wilson ball used. Said it was the first time they had used it. HUH???
A lot of teams use different brands. I thought that would be standardized but it appears it isn’t.

I heard he said, “I have a tight rim, and an overinflated ball”…

Sounds personal to me…

Reactions: SpiderRick
We had a lot of new friends come over here this week and try and tell us how good they were and you know what - they weren’t good. We won that game, controlled it and move on.

Incredible heart fromm our guys today. Gilly is a damn warrior out there, Cayo stepped up when we needed it and Burton was his steady and solid self. I don't know what goes on in the Big Ten, but apparently defense is not a priority. Iowa looked like a third place team in the a10.
They lost to the #6 team from the A10.

I thought we played great, but we certainly didn't shoot great. plenty of open looks. we could have hung 90 on them.

did that feel like an upset to anyone? this wasn't a lucky day. if we played them again tomorrow I still like our chances.

all this talk from big conference teams about how physical they are. yet we played tougher D than they normally see I guess. and their star disappeared for a long stretch. McCaffery's the one who kept the game close.
That team was not more athletic and physical. Right away thought we had a great shot. David West was a tough sob compares to these Midwest softies.

Does anyone else scream "Bury Him" every time Grace starts backing down his man?????

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT